Race is delayed and will not be held on May 9th. New date will be announced shortly.
Date: Saturday, 9.05.2021
Location: Jõgeva, Kesk str
• Sport race 112,5 km (3 laps: 38,6km + 35,3km + 38,6km)
• Hobby race 112,5 km (3 laps: 38,6km + 35,3km + 38,6km)
• Public race 42,1 km (1 lap)
• Youth race 42,1 km (1 lap)
• Children's races
9:00-12:45 - registration open, race numbers can be picked up
9:00-13:00 - registration for children's races
12:00 - team representative meeting, numbers for support vehicles - under catering tent
13:00 - start of sport race
13:03 - start of hobby race
13:10 - start of public race
13:20 - start of youth race
13:25 - start of children's races
The award ceremony will take place approximately 30 minutes after the winner of the sport race has finished.
17:00 - the finish is closed
• To avoid traffic jams in the race centre, we ask that individual participants park their cars in nearby parking lots or on streets that don't overlap with the race track, according to the usual parking regulations that apply.
• Large trampoline (free of charge)
• Children's races (click here for the race manual):
• M/N-U7, ca 300 m
• M/N-U10, ca 1 km
• M/N-U13, ca 2 km
Catering by Põltsamaa
At all Filter Road Cup events there is a Põltsamaa travelling restaurant providing tasty Põltsamaa soup and juice drinks to all participants.
• The race manual provides a detailed description of the event and the awards system.
|2019 Joosep Sankmann
2018 Risto Raid
2017 Norman Vahtra
2016 Andris Smirnovs
|2015 Sasu Halme
2014 race did not take place
2013 Timmo Jeret
|2012 Jaan Kirsipuu
2011 Aksel Nõmmela
2010 Sigvard Kukk
• Even though the riders have priority over other traffic on the race circuit, most of the track is also open to cars. Riders are obliged to follow the traffic regulations and ensure their own safety to the best of their ability. If no police or security escorts are present, all riders must stay on the right side of the road.