E-LUX PEETRI JOOKS RACE MANUAL 2022
5. AGE GROUPS
6. PEETRI JOOKS FOR TEAMS
7. REGISTRATION AND FEES
9. TRACK, TIMING, NUMBERS AND CHIPS
10. START, FINISH AND STARTING GROUPS
11. CATERING AND LITTERING
12. MEDICAL AID
14. RANKINGS AND RESULTS
16. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
17. WEBSITE AND FEEDBACK
• 10 km Laduks main distance- The most popular race at E-Lux Peetri Jooks, with timekeeping, rankings and awards. Everyone who is at least 16 years old and physically able of running or walking 10 kilometres is welcome to participate. People younger than 16 must have a parent's written permission to participate.
• 5 km distance - A race for charity and for moving together. Everyone who is physically fit enough to run or walk the distance is welcome to participate. Finish times will be recorded and the fastest in the general classification will be awarded, but the main goal of this race is to simply enjoy moving. 5€ from every ticket to this race will be donated to charity.
• 5 km youth distance - As the name suggests, this distance is meant for young athletes. Finish times will be recorded and there will be awards for the fastest. Boys and girls born 2004-2011 are welcome to participate. Younger children must have a parent's written permission to participate in this race.
• 250 m children's runs - A race for the smallest runners of the family, taking place right in the race centre. There are no rankings and results at the children's races because every participant is a winner.
• NEW: 5 km Laternamatkad distance - guided hiking distance, where the participants are sounded with radio equipment and accompanied by an entertaining and exciting story in Peetri, throughout the hike the guide tells about the history, modern life and life of Peetri. It is not a competition, no time is taken and there is no competition with each other. It is an excursion, where you walk through the trail and get acquainted with the surroundings next to the trail and Peetri location, as well as make a small stop at a mood point on the trail. Participants in the distance of the lantern trips will receive a proud medal of Peetri Jooks at the end of the hike. The distance for lantern trips does not have a start number, but a wristband that can be removed from the information point on the same day.
• NEW: 5/10km virtual distance - It is a distance where you can choose your own distance, time and place. For example, combine your everyday running track with E-Lux Peetri Jooks and become a part of the great E-Lux Peetri Jooks fan club! No records are kept in the virtual run of E-Lux Peetri Jooks, ie the results do not have to be uploaded and a common protocol is not drawn up for the virtual runners, because each runner can choose the distance they like. E-Lux Peetri Jooks's full glory medal and start number will be sent to those who have purchased a virtual race ticket. The package also includes a selection of products from the prize buffet, which can be sent to the S-size box of the parcel machine. The gifts of the virtual runners will be placed in the parcel machine on July 31, 2022 and the estimated time of arrival is within 1-3 days.
E-Lux Peetri Jooks will take place on Saturday, July 30, 2022. The race centre is in front of Peetri School at Pargi tee 6 in Peetri, Rae vald, Harjumaa.
5.1. In the Laduks 10 km main distance, there are 7 age groups as well as the general classification.
5.2. In the 5 km distance there is only a general classification. There are no age groups in this race.
5.3. In the 5 km youth run there are 4 age groups, based on the year of birth.
5.4. In the 250 m children's races, there are 5 age groups, based on the year of birth.
6.1. Sports clubs and companies are also welcome to participate in E-Lux Peetri Jooks. The name of the team must be written in the corresponding field in the individual registration form.
6.2. The team with the largest number of participants will receive a traveling trophy. The number of participants is based on the race results. Participants from all races (except the children's races) who have used the team's name when registering will be counted.
6.3. Teams with 2 or more Peetri Jooks participants are eligible for a registration discount. Discounted price will apply on registration system, where at least two participants are registered using a "group" ticket type on the same registration session.
7.1. The prices and registration rounds for E-Lux Peetri Jooks are below:
|The price is valid until||16.07.2022||30.07.2022|
|10 km Laduks main distance||22,5 €||25 €||27 €||30 €|
|5 km distance||22,5 €||25 €||27 €||30 €|
|5 km youth distance||22,5 €||30 €||22,5 €||30 €|
|250 m children's run (without timing)||6 €||7 €||7 €||8 €|
|NEW! 5 km Laternamatkad distance (without timing)||22,5 €||25 €||27 €||30 €|
|NEW! 5/10 km virtual distance||-||20 €||-||20 €|
7.2. Only cash payments are accepted at the event. The number of participants is limited and availability on the day of the race is not guaranteed.
7.3. Because a discount applies to pre-registrations, these registrations cannot be cancelled or transferred to other AeroBike events. The race day registration price is the base price. When registering at the race centre there is no risk of not being able to participate. With pre-registrations there is always a chance that plans change and someone won't be able to participate after all. To compensate, we offer a discount for pre-registrations. The earlier you register, the greater the risk of plans changing - therefore, a greater discount!
7.4. Ticket fee contains:
|10km Laduks main distance||5km distance||5km youth distance||5km Laternamatkad distance||Children's distance||Virtual distance|
|Charity contribution 1 € to the University of Tartu Children's Fund||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Peetri Jooksu full size medal||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Ticket insurance (read more here)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|A selection of prize pool / buffet prizes from good supporters||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Drinking and mood points on the track||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Medical security at the event||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Additional services (luggage storage, outdoor toilets, trade tents)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Marked and secured trail||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|The fun of a great big event||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Day commentator, information point in the event center||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Timing and result in the finish protocol||✔||✔||✔|
|Prizes for podium places||✔||✔||✔|
|Pictures after the competition||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Itella parcel post fee (€ 2.99)||✔|
|Non-perishable products from the finisher's prize table that can be sent to the S-size locker.||✔|
7.5. Ticket guarantee - if we are forced to cancel the 2022 event, all registrations will be transferred to the next E-Lux Peetri Jooks event in 2023. No money will be lost!
7.6. Larger groups and teams (2 or more people) are eligible for a group discount when signing group participants at the same registration session and using "group" ticket type.
7.7. By registering for the race, participants confirm that they have read and understood the race manual and agree to the terms discussed here.
8.2. Re-registering one person from a more expensive race to a cheaper one is free, but the price difference will not be refunded. When re-registering from a cheaper race to a more expensive one, the difference in prices must be paid according to the current pricing.
8.3. Re-registering as participating instead of someone else who has registered:
9.1. The race track is smooth and runs along roads and pathways with hard road cover. The lap is 5 km long - all longer races are either 1 or 2 laps. There are 2 drink points and 8 cheering points on the track - one approximately every 450 metres.
9.2. Timing chips and race numbers are used for timekeeping in the 10 km main distance, the 5 km youth distance and the 5 km distance. The chip has been attached to the back of the number by the organisers. Please do not wrinkle the number as this may damage the chip. If the chip has been intentionally removed or damaged, a place in the race results is not guaranteed.
9.3. In other distances (except Laternamatkad distance) only race numbers are used. No timing chips are used.
10.1. The start and finish are located in front of Peetri School (Pargi tee 6 in Peetri borough), but the two are not on the same line. The lap is run clockwise.
10.2. In the 10 km Laduks main distance, runners will choose their own starting group based on their expected finish time.
10.3. There are no starting groups in other distances. All participants will start in the same group.
11.1. Food and drink is provided to all participants in the race centre after the race. Drinks are available at two points on the race track; the 10 km main run participants will pass both of these points twice.
11.2. At the drink stops on the track there are designated litter zones where runners may dispose of any trash. Littering outside of the designated zones is forbidden and any runner who does so will be disqualified.
12.1. Medical aid at the race is provided by medics. The medical workers can be found at the medical tent near the finish area, but they can also go onto the track if necessary.
13.1. The penalty for starting under the wrong name is disqualification.
13.2. The penalty for littering on the track is disqualification. There are designated litter zones on the track where it is permitted to dispose of trash.
13.3. The penalty for using shortcuts and therefore not completing the whole race distance is disqualification.
14.1. Rankings will only be determined for the 10 km Laduks main distance, the 5 km distance and the 5 km youth distance. Finish times will be recorded using timing chips and will be displayed as general classification results. Age group results will be determined by separating specific age groups from the general classification results.
14.2. In races with no timekeeping, the names of finishers will be displayed in alphabetical order.
14.3. Preliminary results will be published live at peetrijooks.ee.
14.5. Final results will be published at peetrijooks.ee and on other related sites no later than 7 days after the race.
14.6. No further complaints will be accepted after the final results have been published and the results will not be changed.
15.1. The award ceremony will take place in the race centre at the time stated in the schedule. The awards will be based on preliminary results. If the results are later changed, it will not affect the awards given out at the ceremony and no awards will be switched or changed.
15.2. To receive an award, participants must be present at the award ceremony. No awards will be given out at a later date. Not showing up to the ceremony means giving up the award.
15.3. In the 10 km Ladusk main distance, the six fastest men and six fastest women, and the winner of every age group, will receive an award. The top 3 men and women will receive monetary awards as well. In accordance with the natural persons income tax law, income tax will be deducted from prize money.
• 3rd place 100€
15.4. In the 5 km distance, the three fastest men and three fastest women of the general classification will receive an award. There are no age group awards.
15.5. In the 5 km youth distance, the three fastest boys and three fastest girls of the general classification, and the winner of every age group will receive an award.
15.6. The team with the largest number of participants will receive a traveling trophy. The number of participants is based on the race results. Participants from all races (except the children's races) who have used the team's name when registering will be counted.
15.7. There are no award ceremonies for other races as there is no timekeeping. Every finisher will receive a gift bag from the organisers.
16.1. Everyone participates at their own risk. By starting the race, participants confirm that they have read and accepted the race manual, are physically fit enough to participate and acknowledge the risks associated with competing. In the case of an accident, the participant will cover all the costs without filing any damages claims against the organiser.
16.2. Even though runners have priority over other traffic on the track, we cannot fully block locals' access to their homes. This means that there may be a small number of slow moving cars on the track. Runners are also obliged to ensure their own safety to the best of their ability, to follow the instructions of traffic guards, to cross main roads only in designated areas, and to not run on the main road in areas where a pathway is right next to a larger road.
16.3. Crossing the finish line more than once is forbidden. As a penalty, the last finish time may be used in the results.
16.4. Peetri Jooks is a high-spirited recreational sports event - everybody is welcome to participate.
16.5. All participants must respect clean and honest sport. Estonian anti-doping rules apply at the event and SA Eesti Antidoping may carry out tests among participants. More information can be found at www.antidoping.ee/sportlasele/harrastajatele/.
16.6. The organisers have the right to use and publish official photos and videos of the event for marketing purposes, including advertisements, social media, etc.
16.7. Force majeure - forces of nature, viral epidemics and other circumstances beyond the control of the organiser may cause the event to be changed or cancelled. If the event is cancelled due to force majeure, no refunds will be issued. However, all registrations will be automatically transferred to next year's Peetri Jooks.
16.8. The organiser has the right to send all registered participants a reminder before the race and a feedback form after the race. The two letters will be sent to the email address that participants use for registering and cannot be opted out of.
16.10. All matters not addressed in the race manual will be resolved by the board of commissaires.
16.11. The organisers have the right to modify or amend the race manual during the season.
17.1. Official website of the event is peetrijooks.ee. If any other sources have slightly different information, the official website should be considered the most accurate.
17.2. Contact information for feedback: