STAGE 4 - FILTER TIME TRIAL CUP IN KIILI
Date: Wednesday, 26.05.2021
Location: The start, finish and race centre are located in Kiili borough, in front of Kiili School.
Races and distances
• Cycling 25 km (pair start) - riders will start in group of one or two cyclists at 30 second intervals
• Running 6 km - runners start one by one at 15 second intervals
16:30 - race centre open
17:00-18:15 - issuing race numbers, starting at assigned times
18:15-18:45 - race centre closed
18:45-20:00 - issuing race numbers, starting at assigned times
21:00 - race centre closed
• To avoid traffic jams in the race centre we ask that participants park their cars in nearby parking lots or on streets that do not overlap with the race track, according to the usual parking regulations that apply there.
• Warming up on the race track during the race is forbidden. Please respect your fellow participants and let them concentrate on their race without being disturbed.
• There are trainers in the race centre that all participants can use for free.
||Cyclists in pairs
1. Artjom Mirzojev, 31:54.4 (2019)
2. Gert Kivistik, 31:54.4 (2019)
3. Oskar Maidre, 31:56.8 (2019)
1. Artjom Mirzojev & Gert Kivistik, 31:54.4 (2019)
2. Oskar Maidre & Arthur Kooser, 31:56.8 (2018)
3. Oskar Maidre & Kert Martma, 32:19.4 (2019)
1. Bert Tippi, 15:35.0 (2018)
2. Janar Juhkov, 16:12.5 (2019)
3. Oliver Kulbas, 17:04.7 (2018)
This is a classic there-and-back race track. The race starts in front Kiili School in Kiili. The beginning of the road is on a bicycle path, but after a couple of hundred metres it turns onto a main road with good road cover. The race continues along this road for 12.5 km until the turning point, and the way back is the same. The track passes through the villages of Lähtse and Nabala and there is a long scenic road section between Nabala and Tuhala. The turning point is just before the Tuhala crossroad. The road surface on most of the track is fairly rough, but there are no potholes. The road at the beginning of the race has excellent new smooth asphalt. The road between Nabala and Tuhala is quite winding. There are no hills on the track. Keep in mind that the very beginning and end of the race are on a bicycle path, which is rather narrow!
• The overall best in the series will be awarded. There are no award ceremonies at separate stages.
• Consistent participation is encouraged by the Kullapada awards proramme.
• Keep in mind that even though race participants have priority over other traffic on the track, most of the track is still open to cars. Participants are obliged to ensure their own safety to the best of their ability.
• Cyclists must always ride in the same direction as general traffic - cutting bends and crossing the centre line of the main road is strictly forbidden.
• Runners must always stay on the same side of the road - therefore running in the direction of traffic until the turning point and against the direction of traffic on the way back. When viewed from the starting point, this is the right side of the road. Running in the middle of the road is prohibited and runners should stay as close to the edge of the road as possible.