STAGE 2 - FILTER TIME TRIAL CUP IN KUMNA
Date: Wednesday, 12.05.2021
Location: Kumna, company Knoobus parking lot
Races and distances
• Cycling 15 km - riders will start one by one at 30 second intervals
• Running 4 km - runners will start one by one at 15 second intervals
16:30 - race centre open
17:00-18:15 - issuing race numbers, starting at assigned times
18:15-18:45 - race centre closed
18:45-20:00 - issuing race numbers, starting at assigned times
21:00 - race centre closed
• To avoid traffic jams in the race centre we ask that participants park their cars in nearby parking lots or on streets that do not overlap with the race track, according to the usual parking regulations that apply there.
• Warming up on the race track is prohibited during the race. Please respect your fellow riders and allow them to concentrate on their race without being disturbed.
• There are trainers in the race centre that all participants can use for free. Attention: Due to the restrictions regarding to COVID-19, trainers can not be used this season
1. Norman Vahtra, 18:44.7 (2019)
2. Gleb Karpenko, 18:48.2 (2019)
3. Oskar Nisu, 18:58.3 (2019)
1. Bert Tippi, 15:54.8 (2018)
2. Janar Juhkov, 16:29.8 (2018)
3. Kaspar Vaher, 16:52.3 (2018)
In Kumna, the trail is interesting and changing. The start is given in village where the winding roads are leading to the bigger road. Once reached there, the picturesque view can be seen while driving to the turn-around point.
• The overall best in the series will be awarded. There will be no award ceremonies at every separate event.
• Consistent participation is encouraged by the Kullapada awards programme.
• Keep in mind that even though the participants have priority over other traffic on the race track, most of the track is still open to cars. The participants are also required to ensure their own safety to the best of their ability.
• Cyclists must ride in the same direction as general traffic for the whole race - cutting bends and crossing the centre line of the main road is strictly forbidden.
• Runners must stay on the same side of the road during the whole race - the right side when viewed from the starting point. Therefore, in the direction of traffic until the turning point and against the direction of traffic on the way back. Running in the centre of the road is prohibited and runners should stay as close to the edge of the road as possible.