Filter Road Cup - Stage 5, Haapsalu 19. Rattaralli
Location: The start and finish are located in front of Haapsalu Water Park.
Objective: Recreational sport
- Long distance 91 km (2 laps: 45,5 km + 45,5 km)
- Short distance 53 km (1 lap: 53 km)
Race day schedule:
- Race numbers can be picked up at the race centre from 9:30 to 11:45
- Re-registration and first round of on the spot registration open from 9:30 to 10:30
- Final chance to register from 10:30 to 11:45 (no re-registration)
- Team representatives meeting, numbers for support vehicles at 11:00
- Registration for children's races from 9:30 to 12:00
- 12:00 – start of long distance race
- 12:10 – start of short distance race
- 12:20 – start of youth race
- 12:21 – start of recreational race
- Children's races start at 12:25
- Award ceremony ~30 minutes after the winner of the long distance race has finished
- The finish closes at 16:00
Map of the race centre:
- The car park for registered teams is marked on the race centre map above.
- We ask that individual participants park only in the riders' car parks that are marked on the map above. By adhering to these regulations you are helping us run the event as smoothly as possible.
- Trampoline (except in adverse weather conditions)
- Children's races (to read the manual click here):
- 200m – M/N-U5 (no rankings)
- 400m – M/N-U7 (no rankings)
- 1km – M/N-10 (competition)
- 2km – M/N-U13 (competition)
Catering by Põltsamaa:
At all Filter Road Cup stages there is a Põltsamaa portable restaurant providing tasty Põltsamaa soup and juice drinks to all participants.
Riders can wash themselves in the Haapsalu Sports Hall, which is situated next to Haapsalu Water Park, in the race centre.
Description of the race course:
This race runs through the classic smooth landscape of Läänemaa along smaller winding roads. If the Haapsalu Road Race were to receive a superlative title, it would most likely be named the flattest or most even cycling race course in Estonia. If it weren't for an old railway overpass on the race course, the race profile would be almost entirely flat. The course is rather winding and windy though. In calm weather the group will stay together and will most likely finish as a group. Should the weather be windy, the strong crosswinds will split the peloton into smaller groups. The short race will cover the distance once, the long race will do it twice, without turning towards the finish at the crossroads when starting the second lap.
|2018 Norman Vahtra
2017 Tarassov Kirill
2016 Aksel Nõmmela
2015 Maris Kalejs
2014 Silver Schultz
2013 Gert Jõeäär
|2012 Vahur Valvas
2011 Sigvard Kukk
2010 Janis Rezins
2009 Jaan Kirsipuu
2008 Sigvard Kukk
1994 Allan Oras
|1993 Raido Kodanipork
1992 Sigvard Kukk
1991 Urmas Tölp
1990 Mairisis Klaiva
1989 Ivo Põld
1988 Pavel Matvejev
- The race manual provides a detailed description of the event and the awards system.
- In addition to the regular classifications, we now have the Cycling Tour classification which encourages consistent participation in the races.
- Please respect the winners of the race! Unless you have an urgent need to leave, we ask that you stay for the award ceremony regardless of your own result.
- Even though the riders have priority over other traffic on the race circuit, most of the track is also open to cars. The riders are also obliged to follow the traffic regulations and to ensure their own safety to the best of their abilities. If no police or security escorts are there, all riders are obliged to stay on the right side of the road.
- The Filter Road Cup isn't just about racing and competition. It is a celebration of sports, a healthy lifestyle caring about oneself and others. Don't hesitate to introduce others to your hobby and invite them to join you in cycling. The best cycling race experience is doing it with your friends and family!