Filter Road Cup - Stage 6, Pandivere 29. Rattaralli
Location: Start and finish are located in Väike-Maarja bus station.
Objective: Recreational sport
- Long distance 93,9 km (3 laps: 34,9 km + 24,1 km + 34,9 km)
- Short distance 45,7 km (1 lap: 45,7 km)
Race day schedule:
- Race numbers can be picked up at the race centre from 9:30 to 11:45
- Re-registration and first round of on the spot registration open from 9:30 to 10:30
- Final chance to register from 10:30 to 11:45 (no re-registration)
- Team representatives meeting, numbers for support vehicles at 11:00
- Registration for children's races from 9:30 to 12:00
- 12:00 – start of long distance race
- 12:10 – start of short distance race
- 12:20 – start of youth race
- 12:21 – start of recreational race
- Children's races start at 12:25
- Award ceremony ~30 minutes after the winner of the long distance race has finished
- The finish closes at 16:00
Map of the race centre:
- The car park for registered teams is marked on the race centre map above.
- To avoid traffic jams in the race centre we ask that individual participants park in the car park marked on the map above, on the Väike-Maarja stadium.
- Trampoline (except in adverse weather conditions)
- Children's races (to read the manual click here):
- 200m – M/N-U5 (no rankings)
- 400m – M/N-U7 (no rankings)
- 1km – M/N-10 (competition)
- 2km – M/N-U13 (competition)
Catering by Põltsamaa:
At all Filter Road Cup stages there is a Põltsamaa portable restaurant providing tasty Põltsamaa soup and juice drinks to all participants.
Participants can wash themselves in the Väike-Maarja sports hall, situated at Pikk 1, Väike-Maarja (from 14:00 to 17:00).
Description of the race course:
The keyword for the Pandivere Road Race is open landscapes. A large part of the course is surrounded by large open fields and is therefore very open to winds. However, the circuit was chosen so that larger highways are not on the track - the race runs along winding roads with little traffic, making it enjoyable for the recreational cyclists as well. This is probably the circuit with the least traffic in the Filter series. Even though the race takes place in the Pandivere Heights, there are no significant climbs on the track. Even though the course does ascend a little, it is definitely not the determining factor here. Should the weather be windy - Väike-Maarja happens to be one of the windiest places in inland Estonia -, the crosswinds will quickly split the row of riders into smaller groups. The short race covers this distance once, the long distance however does it thrice, without turning towards the finish at the crossroads when starting a new lap.
|2018 Gert Jõeäär
2017 Vahur Valvas
2016 Gert Jõeäär
2015 Norman Vahtra
2014 Karlo Aia
2013 Norman Vahtra
|2012 Kristen Kivistik
2011 Caspar Austa
2010 Mart Ojavee
2009 Mikk Vaaks
2008 Kalle Kriit
2007 Siim Holtsmann
|2006 Mirko Põldma
2005 Janek Kask
2004 Janek Kask
2003 Janek Vasemägi
2002 Mirko Põldma
eelnevad - andmed puuduvad
- The race manual provides a detailed description of the event and the awards system.
- In addition to the regular classifications, we now have the Cycling Tour classification which encourages consistent participation in the races.
- Please respect the winners of the race! Unless you have an urgent need to leave, we ask that you stay for the award ceremony regardless of your own result.
- Even though the riders have priority over other traffic on the race circuit, most of the track is also open to cars. The riders are also obliged to follow the traffic regulations and to ensure their own safety to the best of their abilities. If no police or security escorts are there, all riders are obliged to stay on the right side of the road.
- The Filter Road Cup isn't just about racing and competition. It is a celebration of sports, a healthy lifestyle caring about oneself and others. Don't hesitate to introduce others to your hobby and invite them to join you in cycling. The best cycling race experience is doing it with your friends and family!